David L. Guerra, AIA,NCARB
Vice President & Treasurer
David Guerra, Vice President & Treasurer at SRJ, has been with SRJ since 1988 and has vast experience coordinating design and engineering teams on client projects.
He leads a design team of consulting engineers, paraprofessionals, CADD operators and construction specialists through all phases of design and construction. Mr. Guerra’s vast experience in public sector design has provided him the insight to match design requirements to the often-stringent budget demands of publicly financed projects. He is a Past President of the Southwest Georgia Chapter, American Institute of Architects.
- Auburn University, 1995
- Bachelor of Architecture
- Georgia: #RAO10622
- Florida: #AR97519
Personal Affiliations and Training
- American Institute of Architects, Past President of Southwest Georgia Chapter
- Southern Building Code Research and Application Training
- Low-Sloped Roofing Application and Design
- Certified Masonry Inspector
- Member Artesian City Sertoma Club, Past President
- Member Albany Rotary Club
- Dougherty County School System Vocational Education Advisory Board