Position Type: Full-Time
Location: Albany, Georgia
Work Remotely: No
Minimum 5 years experience in Revit, in commercial construction, is required. Knowledge and experience in AutoCAD is a plus.
- Capable of creating functional and accurate BIM models for new and existing structures and spaces. Generate 2D detail drawings and construction documents from the model including, but not limited to, floor plans, elevations, building sections, walls sections, details, doors and window details, millwork details, and roofing plans.
- Work includes, but is not limited to, K-12 Schools, Municipal Government, and Commercial Buildings.
- Experience working with other trades for coordination of drawings. Ability to read and understand different trade drawings and detect conflicts.
- Assure that the quality of design and drafting is accurate and complete.
- Able to balance multiple and competing priorities simultaneously.
- Knowledge of Lumion, Enscape, and/or Adobe Programs is preferred.
Applicant must have a positive attitude, be a team-player, take initiative, and be detail-oriented.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and portfolio in the form below.